Monday, January 18, 2016

Day 1

Today is day one, I'm filled with energy, excitement (as much as a person can have when starting his or her MCAT prep), curiosity and coffee buzz. I decided to start with the Biology subject, since it's my major and what I'm most comfortable with.

I have to admit, reading has been a dread. I'm taking forever to finish each section of the chapter so I won't even express how long this is going to take. BUT... I know this is just the beginning and it'll be worth it all after I'm done and accepted in my dream school.

At least I got around to redecorate my desk/study area before I started, gotta admit it's helping quite a lot. Anyhow, I need to get back. Those sections won't read themselves.

This is going to be fun, a good challenge! I hope.

X.

No comments:

Post a Comment