Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Day two

Everything that goes up has to come down, right? Well, that's exactly what happened to my productivity today.

I started off the day with a great mood, plus a very appetizing breakfast, so you can imagine how good my morning was. As the afternoon arrived, my laziness took the best out of me and had me rummaging through my desk drawers. There, I found nothing more and nothing less than my high school iPod! Yes, a small device people my generation used to have and now have completely forgotten thanks to the iPhone. So, back to my story... I charged the thing for a bit, plugged my headphones and the oh so cheesy music started to play. And then, just like that, my productivity was gone. During those many hours of music listening, I danced, sang and even managed to surprise myself with how well I remembered those lyrics I hadn't heard in years. After that, I was pretty much drained and my concentration was lower than the oil stock market.

Hence why tomorrow WILL be a much better, well seized day. Because I know it will be extremely necessary, I even got myself some pretty strong coffee :) Aaaand I'm pretty excited about a recipe I'd like to try (if I find all the ingredients at the fridge tomorrow).

Cheers! (& sweet dreams...)

No comments:

Post a Comment