Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Day three

Today was more successful than expected, and it feels great!

I have to admit I really stepped up my game after yesterday's shameful event. The lectures for today's agenda were long and dense but I managed to understand and actually learn all I read, so I feel very satisfied with the work done. Also, I took the time to draw some anatomy and make a review of the important concepts, which will be very beneficial as time goes by and certain definitions are forgotten.

Though the studying went great, the cooking didn't even happen. I didn't really stepped out of my office... but I did find some to give away a lot of my college & test prep books for those who really need them but can't afford them (yay, less clutter!).

So that's all for today, not much happened but I still consider it a successful day :)

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment